Statements not synchronising

clivewilliamson

02 Jan, 2014 06:45 PM

For a little while I've done all of my statement reconciliation on my iPhone version of EasyBooks, relying on the on-line sync (paid account) to keep everything correctly synced. However today I realised that statement reconciliations have not been transferred to my computer. All of the transactions have been synced correctly as far as I can see, but the latest statement on one account to have been synced was in August 2013 even though I reconciled it in monthly between August 2013 and December.

Can you help at all please?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Admin on 03 Jan, 2014 10:01 AM

Have a look at the sync status on the devices to make sure you see the message "Up to date". Also sign in to your sync page at https://sync.easybooksapp.com and have a look at the business listed, click on it to show the devices syncing and whether the system shows them as "up to date" or "needs to sync".

2. 2 Posted by clivewilliamson on 03 Jan, 2014 10:29 AM

Thanks Matthew. That was exactly what was needed. There was a red warning message and once I'd switched off syncing and replaced the data on the server with that from my phone then switched the computer syncing back on, all was fine.

Thanks for the quick response.

Clive

3. Admin closed this discussion on 03 Jan, 2014 04:51 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Easy Books please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac